Hot air dryer for small printed objects
ACE 600 for OBJECTS
• Drying Technology: Jet of Hot Air
• Power Supply: Full Electric
• Max Temperature: 200°C
• Drying Area: 2000×600 mm
• Tunnel Height: 100 – 250 mm
• Belt Speed: 2 – 8 minutes
• Reinforced belt base for heavy objects
• Outlet Cooling Hood fully adjustable
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
• Specifically designed to cure and dry printed objects, the massive advantage of this Dryer is the high volume of forced air circulation: this facilitates and accelerates the evaporation of inks with unmatched results in medium-long drying process.
• The Tunnel Height is adjustable between 100 and 250 mm: simply rotate the hand wheel and change the working height in order to dry even the most thick objects like bottles, glasses, cups, etc..
• In the heat chamber the temperature is uniform and constant on both sides and the center, adjusted by a precise thermostat and by a long lasting static relay control system; in this manner the temperature never exceeds the set value, preventing damage even to the most delicate products.
• The Airflow is adjustable on demand by a simple touch on the PLC.
This airflow convection system is controlled by Inverter and is designed on purpose with high yeld low noise reverse blades. Outflow nozzles direct the air onto the
product perpendicularly and at high speed. The air exchange is adjusted to discharge steam and promote high volume air circulation.
• Heavily insulated mineral-wool fiber structure results in a cooler workplace and cool to the touch external skin. Remarkably it reduces both power consumption and heat dissipation.
• The Cooling Hood at the exit of the Dryer is an effective cooling system to protect both the operator and delicate products from high temperatures, after the
drying process has ended. The cooling hood is completely adjustable in height and tilting angle. Furthermore it is equipped with a line of 3 fans that can be switch On or Off independently.