“Micro” is the most compact dryer of our range of products and it is been designed to cure and polymerize printed fabric with Plastisol. It is higly suitable for laboratories and small factories thanks to its limited dimensions and low consumption.
Powered by 230V monophase current, it can operate in any building with a standard domestic eletrical supply.
• Equipped with 4 heating element with independant control.
• Reduce heavily the overall footprint size if compared with forced hot air solutions.
• Infrared heating is very efficient and can reduce power consumption.
• The dryer heats up at working temperature in few minutes.
• The belt and its support can be folded and disassembled easily and ca be carried on a car.
• Adjusting the belt speed and the distance of heating elements, it is posssible to find the perfect curing conditions.
• compact footprint and low consumption
• heating elements with independant control
• easily disassembled and with low maintenance
• very fast start up and heating up
• conveyor belt centerd on track with no adjustments needed
• adjustable conveyor belt working height, from 90 to 160 mm