“Griff” is the tunnel dryer with the highest air circulation of its kind.
• It is designed for Dtg and Screen Printing, to cure fabrics printed with water-based or Plastisol inks.
• The hot air circulation is particularly accurate and use reversed blade fans, with high efficiency and low noise.
• The air exchange is calibrated to expel water vapor and combustion fumes and facilitate drying.
• The outflow nozzles send the air onto the product in a perpendicular and high speed way.
• The temperature is regulated by a precision thermostat that drives a modulating premixed burner.
• The flame is always present and its intensity varies in function of power demand.
• The passage height is 130 mm, sufficient for the vast majority of products.
• The two independent belt speeds version can dry simultaneously two products with different drying time.
• It is possible to lift the upper section electronically to easily perform the internal cleaning of the dryer.