The NOIR dryer is a high speed product designed for the rapid drying process of plastisol inks on fabrics.
It has the following performance features:
• Precise electronic temperature regulator which acts directly on radiant panel temperature
• High quality drying thanks to its special radiant panels which guarantee no drying quality differences for light or dark colours
• Conveyor belt speed is regulated by a mechanical variable speed control with an extensive speed range which limits its maintenance
• Perfect belt alignment thanks to an air-operated centring device and tensioning system that automatically compensates any stretching
• Tunnel height can be adjusted to position the radiant panels at will and thus optimise drying performance
• Cladding panels are perfectly insulated by adopting special technical measures and excellent quality materials
• The outer surface always remains at ambient temperature, thereby reducing dispersion of heat
• Provided with extraction fan for expulsion of fumes from the process
• Forced hot air system to dry water-based inks
• Conveyor belt of different size
• Outfeed cooling hood
• On request adaptation
The dryer reaches the operating temperature in a few minutes.
Thanks to the insulation obtained by adopting special technical measures and excellent quality materials, the outer surface always remains at ambient temperature, thereby reducing dispersion of heat.
The technical features of the NOIR dryer, linked to the use of plastic inks, allow high hourly production with reduced dimensions in comparison with normal hot air dryers.